As a Leader the Primary Tool You Have is You
Engaging in our EQ coaching goes to the heart of who you are which is what determines how you lead. There are guaranteed to be moments of discomfort as you are confronted by the leader you are rather than the leader you imagine yourself to be. That is an essential part of the learning because it allows you to see yourself as your team, peers and boss already see you. From that point, you will design a path to recreate yourself as the leader you choose to be.
Each step in our Practical EQ Skills Development Model includes experiential learning so you can gain the maximum learning in the shortest time. Our 10-step model is a roadmap to change. If you like to be challenged as a learner this methodology will be a perfect fit.
Benefits of EQ Coaching
- 1-ON-1 Coaching (10 Sessions over Six Months)
- Resolve Specific Breakdowns and Enhance Level of Emotional Literacy and Awareness
- Self-Directed Learning Materials
- Guaranteed Results
- Confidentiality Assured
Dan is a Coach, Teacher, and Author working with coaches and leaders worldwide. His background in education, 20 years as an ontological coach and 15 years delivering organizational and coach training have prepared him for this work. For five years he has been working with administrators, teachers, internal coaches and support staff in public schools. Dan sees the Emotional Literacy they are learning filtering into the classroom and becoming an integrated part of students’ learning. The outcome is that children and adolescents gain a set of life skills that dramatically changes their ability to navigate life. His roles have included working internationally as COO and CEO of Newfield Network considered one of the premier coaching schools globally where he was also a Senior Course Leader for 8 years.
He is the co-author of a new book called “The Unopened Gift – A Primer in Emotional Literacy”. Dan has taught, presented and coached with leaders and organizations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, South Africa, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Latin America and Jamaica. Born in the U.S., Dan currently lives in Barcelona and has lived in Africa, the Middle East and other parts of Europe.
EMOTIONS AND LEADERSHIP ONLINE COURSE
If you have a desire for any of the following, this course is for you.
- Superior Performance at Work
- Better Relationships Everywhere
- Wiser Decisions in Life
- Precision in Communications
- Enhanced Resilience and Leadership Skills
Benefits of EQ Coaching
- How to precisely combine the power of language and emotions to get the results you have never envisioned.
- How to identify and name emotions precisely by deconstructing them into a story, associated impulse and purpose.
- How to build, maintain and repair trust in your relationships by seeing it as a risk assessment tool.
- How to make better decisions by listening to the messages offered by your emotions.
- How to identify and navigate your barriers to learning and generate a higher degree of self-awareness
LEADERSHIP 4.0 READINESS COACHING
Get Ready to Lead the 4th Industrial Revolution with Emotional Intelligence
The phrase ‘Fourth Industrial revolution’ was first used in 2016 by the World Economic Forum and is characterized by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital and biological spheres. The 4IR is disrupting the world. Its impact may include up to a 50% loss of jobs and it is predicted that many of today’s leading organizations will not survive the next decade unless they transform the way they do business. As presented in their report,”Future of Jobs,” the World Economic Forum identifies EQ is one of the top 10 skills required for leaders in a 4IR world.
Benefits of 4IR Readiness Coaching
- Developing agility to adapt quickly to rapid changes in technology
- Developing the emotions that can foster innovation
- Becoming a better communicator and collaborator
- Becoming resilient and able to bounce back when things go wrong
- Enhanced decision making by understanding the underlying emotions
ONTOLOGICAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Develop Your Whole Being as a Leader
Ontology is the study of the “being,” and it is a powerful tool we use in our coaching and leadership development. Being an ontological leader means you will commit your entire being to your leadership. This means developing your three centers of intelligence and putting them to work for you. The three centers of intelligence are body, emotions, and language and they act in dynamic coherence. If you want to shift your emotions, you need to alter your thinking or speaking. If you shift your emotions, your language, and body will change as well.
Learning and practicing in all three domains can help you become a better leader and deliver superior performance through more effective human interactions.
Benefits of Ontological Leadership
- Precision using language to generate action
- Ability to leverage emotions as a leadership tool
- Ability to navigate challenging situations
- Ability to build, maintain or repair trust
- Ability to enhance leadership presence through body dispositions