If you have a desire for any of the following, this course is for you.
- Superior Performance at Work
- Better Relationships Everywhere
- Wiser Decisions in Life
- Precision in Communications
- Enhanced Resilience and Leadership Skills
Benefits of Attending
- How to precisely combine the power of language and emotions to get the results you have never envisioned.
- How to identify and name emotions precisely by deconstructing them into a story, associated impulse and purpose.
- How to build, maintain and repair trust in your relationships by seeing it as a risk assessment tool.
- How to make better decisions by listening to the messages offered by your emotions.
- How to identify and navigate your barriers to learning and generate a higher degree of self-awareness
High-Impact Learning & Engaging Content
- Video-Based Learning
- Scenario-Based Learning
- Reading Materials
- Q&A Sessions
Module 1 – Self-Awareness
- Introduction to Emotions and Leadersip
- Learn why “Relational Skills” matter to your success
- Understand how you see and interpret the world around you
- Identify your barriers to learning and how to overcome them
- Enhance your self-awareness and your ability to understand others
- Learn the interplay between body-language-emotion
Module 2 – The Mechanics of Language
- Learn the “mechanics” of language and effective communication
- Learn how to use the 6 speech acts effectively
- Learn how to generate action through effective conversations
Module 3 – What are Emotions?
- What Are Emotions?
- Emotions and Moods
- Four Key Moods in Life
- Learn how to deconstruct emotions and understand them
- Learn how to make better decisions through emotional literacy
Module 4 – Leader as a Coach
- Deconstruct and build an understanding of 25 common Emotions
Module 5 – Emotional Clusters
- Deconstruct 15 clusters of emotions
Module 6 – Navigating Emotions
- Learn the value of Navigating vs Controlling Emotions
- Learn how to build, maintain and repair trust in relationships
Module 7 – Emotions-Body Connection
- Learn how to listen to your body and its sensations
- Use body-dispositions as a tool to identify emotions
Module 8 – Being a Leader
- Risk Tolerance-Emotions Connection
- Learn how to overcome difficult challenges and breakdowns in life
- Learn how to create your future though effective declarations
Developed and Presented by Dan Newby
Dan is a Coach, Trainer, Speaker and Author working with coaches and leaders worldwide. His background is in education, 18 years as an ontological coach and 12 years delivering organizational and coach training have prepared him for this work. His roles have included working internationally as COO and CEO of Newfield Network considered one of the premier coaching schools globally where he was also a Senior Course Leader for 8 years. He has advanced training in ONTOLOGICAL COACHING and Somatic Coaching and is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Dan’s particular area of interest is emotions and he is the co-author of a new book called “The Unopened Gift – A Primer in Emotional Literacy” available on Amazon and Kindle. Dan has taught, presented and coached leaders and organizations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, South Africa, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Latin America and Jamaica. Born in the U.S., Dan currently lives in Barcelona and has lived in Africa, the Middle East and other parts of Europe.
Thousands of Participants Worldwide
“Having taken this program together with my team members, I found it to be a clear, concise set of skills, which we can use every day. “
Advisory Board Member, Thailand
“I learned a lot of new things and I am already trying to apply some of these concepts into my daily functions and tasks.”’
Commercial Pilot, Belgium
“I found the course very interesting. I hope to apply some of the lessons learned to my day to day management of my team”
Section Chief, Canada
“I now have the additional knowledge to assist me in making decisions, forming opinions and planning conversations.”
Engineering Manager, Australia
“Dan Newby takes to the next level what Daniel Goleman started with EQ. A must for leaders who want to tap into emotions as fuel for action”
Founder and Coach, Germany
“Dan opens the door to emotions as a powerful leadership resource to help all leaders have access to them in a safe, strategic manner”
Life Coach and Lifestyle Creator, U.S.
“As a professional, husband and member of society, Dan has put an end to my long search of a practical and experiential path to emotional literacy”
Rafael García Monroy
Founder and Coach, Mexico
“The results for our senior leaders have been nothing short of amazing and we certainly plan to continue the roll-out of this learning”.
HR Director, South Africa