Benefits of Attending
- Enhance and enrich your coaching by viewing it through the lens of emotions.
- Understand and appreciate your own and your coachee’s emotions and see them as information.
- Harness the transformative power of emotions by listening for and shifting moods and emotions.
- Deconstruct, name and connect emotions to their stories and the human concern they take care of.
- Be fluent in coaching across cultures by unveiling emotional cultural discourses.
The online course will help you take your learning to the next level with the following learning activities.
- High-impact video lectures
- Learn how to Deconstruct 25 emotions by using interactive simulations
- Learn how to Deconstruct 15 emotional clusters
- Learn how to use emotions in your coaching sessions
- Learn to listen to emotions
- Maxims about emotions
- Reflect and Articulate through exercises and get feedback from Dan Newby
- Video Presentations
- Reflective Activities and Feedback
- Quizzes and Q&A
- Discussion Forums
- Scenario-Based Learning
- Reading Materials
- Group Mentor-Coaching Sessions
Learn With Master Coach Trainer, Dan Newby, PCC
Dan Newby is a long-time coach and teacher working with coaches, leaders, and educators. He is the author of 4 books on emotional literacy, co-creator of Emoli™ Emotion Flash Cards, teaches online courses, and delivers masterclasses worldwide.
Dan was a Senior Course Leader for Newfield Network for eight years. In those years he led coach training programs in the U.S., Amsterdam and at the University of Calgary. He has worked with several school systems in the U.S., global commercial enterprises and NGOs.
Dan’s passion for elevating emotional literacy fuels his writing, teaching, and development of games to help people learn the value of emotions and the many ways they enrich our lives.