Top 6 Benefits Reported by Our Clients
- Health: The ability to better take care of themselves and generate a healthy lifestyle.
- Safety: The ability to say no to dangerous acts even under pressure from their peers.
- Behavior: The ability to choose the appropriate behavior no matter the context.
- Relationships: The ability to define boundaries and expectations in all their relations.
- Academics: The ability to navigate their failures effortlessly and maintain a growth mindset.
- Career: The ability to empathize with people and innovate in an AI-powered world.
Learn With Our Social-Emotional Learning Expert, Dan Newby, PCC
Dan is a best-selling author of 4 books on emotions, a social-emotional learning consultant to U.S. school systems, a certified professional coach with 8500 hours of coaching experience, an international speaker, and a thought-leader in the domain of emotions and emotional literacy.
His work as an emotions-centered coach and the CEO of one of the premier coaching schools in North America helped him become the teacher he is today. Dan’s passion for elevating emotional literacy fuels his writing, teaching, and development of online courses to help people learn the value of emotions and the many ways they enrich our lives.